Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Castillo Sapo Quests Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
When I was in Castillo Sapo (I think that's how you spell it - it's the banditoad fortress in Santa Pollo skyway), I happened to do the side quest with the cannon and the prisoners. When I went to my quest list, I noticed that I had TWO quests with the golden goblet in the top left. One of them was telling me to fight the banditoad guards, the other to fight Santa Rana. As I was in the courtyard at the time, I did the prisoner side quest, and then fought the guards. Then, I told me to go into the palace and fight Santa Rana. When I came out of that dungeon however, I was back normal with only one main quest. What happened

In case it's important: lvl 22-24 (can't remember anymore)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheLegoPirate on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
When I was in Castillo Sapo (I think that's how you spell it - it's the banditoad fortress in Santa Pollo skyway), I happened to do the side quest with the cannon and the prisoners. When I went to my quest list, I noticed that I had TWO quests with the golden goblet in the top left. One of them was telling me to fight the banditoad guards, the other to fight Santa Rana. As I was in the courtyard at the time, I did the prisoner side quest, and then fought the guards. Then, I told me to go into the palace and fight Santa Rana. When I came out of that dungeon however, I was back normal with only one main quest. What happened

In case it's important: lvl 22-24 (can't remember anymore)
You completed that side quest for that dungeon, that's why it's no longer on your quest log. And you completed the main quest in Castillo Sapo of helping El Toro defeat Santa Rana, this is all normal, no worries.