Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Removing Pets from Backpack

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
2/16/16 Improvement idea: when you are removing pets from your backpack to one of your houses or vice versa, please display the Pet Information Screen when you mouse over the icon after it sits there for 2 to 3 seconds. This will make it easier to transfer the correct Pet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
2/16/16 Improvement idea: when you are removing pets from your backpack to one of your houses or vice versa, please display the Pet Information Screen when you mouse over the icon after it sits there for 2 to 3 seconds. This will make it easier to transfer the correct Pet.
I am with you on this one. I have WAY too many pets to remember which one has the stats I am looking for when I wish to hatch. I even get my favorites mixed up, especially when I unload pets to a house room to make room for pack opening.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
um doesn't need to sit there, and doesn't need the enter pet information screen. It just needs to show the rank of the pet as well as the name. You can already make it sit there by just not moving your mouse

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
crystalwizard12345... on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
um doesn't need to sit there, and doesn't need the enter pet information screen. It just needs to show the rank of the pet as well as the name. You can already make it sit there by just not moving your mouse
Just the name of the Pet is not enough information for me since I have over 300 Pets divided among six different Pirates. There are ,many duplicate names and Levels (Rank?) and i cannot easily remember which name goes with which Pet because of that. Having the ability to see the Pet Information Screen would make sure that I am getting the right Pet when I start to move it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I agree.

This, and other pet interface accommodations, is something that I have requested on the boards quite a few times-- and really thought would help players out. Seems that since pets are "equip-able gear", we should be able to see a side by side comparison of the equipped pet and the moused over pet (s)...just as we do with all other gear. Just adding this, would make selling, storing/placing, viewing pets in our homes and grabbing selected pets from our home, that much easier.

I too have a toooooon of pets (possibly 1000+) and if the "moused over" stats and the stats of the currently equipped pet could be viewed at the same time (and in decoration mode), again such as the case with all other gear, it would be fantastic! And the same goes for what is being described here.

I'm all for it!