Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Forum Boards Date not updated

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I have been going to the Community Message Boards almost every day. For the past 2 days, the date of the last message shown on the main Message Board has not been updated and there is no Yellow Question Mark showing me that there are new messages. The newest date shown is Feb. 24th. I discovered that there were new messages by clicking on the Forum Headings and saw the normal Yellow Question Marks on messages I haven't read.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have noticed that if I look at the forum quickly like to redeem a code, the system remembers I was there and the next time I come back it only indicates anything that is new since the last time I was on.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Thank you Chrissy.

This would make a great improvement to the Forum Boards - only when you actually accessed the Message Boards would it update the day and time when you visited the boards. This would allow a person to access this site and still not miss any messages since the last time you looked at them.