Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Corrupted Shinobi Boots

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 11, 2012
Does anyone know who or what drops the Swashbuckler boots in Moo Manchu's tower? Is it from one of the chests after the flame or Nefarious Five rooms? Does it drop from Moo Manchu himself? The Nefarious Five? If anyone out there has an answer, please tell me.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
TheFarReach on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
Does anyone know who or what drops the Swashbuckler boots in Moo Manchu's tower? Is it from one of the chests after the flame or Nefarious Five rooms? Does it drop from Moo Manchu himself? The Nefarious Five? If anyone out there has an answer, please tell me.
Judging by the name it sounds like it would drop on the floors that have corrupted enemies which are these three floors

The corrupted dragon, lion and Ki ren floor

The corrupted samoorai floor

The nefarious floor

I hope this helps

Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
The corrupted shinobi's boots drop only from the real moo manchu himself. You can check central and wiki for further details for the item and boss