Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hope your ok

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi I just now heard what happened to Tom I hope you get feeling better soon and I'm sorry about what happened to your arm and leg hope you feel better really soon

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Sorry about the appendages. Hope you recover quickly! Listen to your therapist if you're doing PT.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I feel really sorry about what happened. Hope he doesn't have to do that kind o' stunt again. Really. That news shocked us a lot.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
pirate crusher on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
what are you guys talking about?
One of KI's MMO Team's Community Managers got injured, and we got extremely shocked to hear that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate crusher on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
what are you guys talking about?
Tom Perdue aka One-Eyed Jack, was doing a promotional video for KI's new mobile game Alpha Cat. He was running around in a cat costume and tried to climb a tree and fell. He fractured his elbow and chipped a bone in his knee.

My continued gentle hugs and prayers are sent your way Tom.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Tom Perdue aka One-Eyed Jack, was doing a promotional video for KI's new mobile game Alpha Cat. He was running around in a cat costume and tried to climb a tree and fell. He fractured his elbow and chipped a bone in his knee.

My continued gentle hugs and prayers are sent your way Tom.
Same here, about the prayers. We all wish him a healthy recovery. Hope he doesn't have to do something like that again.

Administrator
Thank you all!

I'm mending quickly, but feel free to cheer a few Rouse, Rally, and Revives this way! I really do appreciate the words of support!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Thank you all!

I'm mending quickly, but feel free to cheer a few Rouse, Rally, and Revives this way! I really do appreciate the words of support!

You're welcome! We will do so, and maybe think of new heal powers to go with it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Thank you all!

Hopefully we don't have to start sending a few Refresh, Regroup and Reinforces to the teams way

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Hope you recover soon enough!
Now, if only Revives could be used in real life...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Glad to hear that you are on the mend, Tom. You once tweeted that you had somewhat of a dislike/hate relationship with cats. So, I'm guessing that maybe this even further cements your feelings on those felines. How dare they make you dress up like a cat!

Get well soon...we all know you'll be all patched up and hoppin' around again. Take care and best wishes, and cheers on a speedy recovery.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Thank you all!

How about a mojo potion? That should get the job done a lot faster!

Good fortune, and best wishes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you all!

Or better yet...........A barrel of Yum, freshly produced from Milo's garden, just for you. We are all aware of Yum's amazing healing powers. Perhaps you can scrounge up some of that Yum the fansites sent you guys's a while back.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hoodoo Mistress on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
How about a mojo potion? That should get the job done a lot faster!

Good fortune, and best wishes.
Avast it looks like jacks battle isn't over, no mojo potion until he wins it

Ensign
Dec 21, 2015