Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion promotion indicator suggestion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

When companions reach select levels through training, they get ready for promotion, select ones that have promotion quests filled with adventure, most through paying with gold, yet, there's no indicator to signify that select levels to promoting companions.

Perhaps I have this suggestion. In the "My Companions" screen, there should be an indicator to let players know that the level they're heading to is the designated level that gets them ready for their promotions. I'm thinking that certain level numbers should be flashing as our companions get closer to their select levels, & once they either reach or get past that certain level, the number's color should be changed from light blue to bright yellow, to let players know they've reached that level.

Well, that's my suggestion to have companion promotion level indicators. What do you think? I would like it if it gets made someday soon.

Thanks again for listening!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

When companions reach select levels through training, they get ready for promotion, select ones that have promotion quests filled with adventure, most through paying with gold, yet, there's no indicator to signify that select levels to promoting companions.

Perhaps I have this suggestion. In the "My Companions" screen, there should be an indicator to let players know that the level they're heading to is the designated level that gets them ready for their promotions. I'm thinking that certain level numbers should be flashing as our companions get closer to their select levels, & once they either reach or get past that certain level, the number's color should be changed from light blue to bright yellow, to let players know they've reached that level.

Well, that's my suggestion to have companion promotion level indicators. What do you think? I would like it if it gets made someday soon.

Thanks again for listening!
I prefer it as a surprise rather than working towards it, it makes the companions more realistic (main quest ones) when they say they need to see us, I don't want to to be planned and ruin the surprise