Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Presidio Companion Upgrade

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2011
Since the Kraken 5 companions got more powers since the update, I think the Presidio companions should get more powers as well, seeing they are a major in the storyline as well. I have a few ideas on what they could get in each promotion, and i know it isnt perfect, so feel free to suggest stuff too.

Jack Russel
Dog Pirate: Epic strike and Rouse
Dog Privateer: Mega Strike and Rally and Call to Arms
Dog Corsair: Super Strike and Revive and Espirit de Corps and Calm the Troops

Gaspard De Vole
Guinea Pig Guard: Epic Strike and Mighty Charge
Guinea Pig Buccaneer: Mega Strike and Brutal Charge
Guinea Pig Mercenary: Super Strike and Brutal Charge and Tritons song

Birgus Latro
Crab Thug: Epic Strike and Mighty Charge
Crab Bodyguard: Mega Strike and Brutal Charge and Tritons song
Crab Soldier: Super Strike and Viscous Charge and Krakens Coils

Milo Graytail
Rat Brigand: Epic Strike and Sneak Attack
Rat Rapscallion: Mega Strike and Back Stab and Assassins Mist
Rat Scoundrel: Super Strike and Back Stab and Assassins Gloom and Assassins Mist

Dead Mike
Undead Pirate: Epic Strike and Mighty Charge
Undead Revenant: Mega Strike and Mighty Charge and Call to Arms
Undead Avenger: Super Strike and Brutal Charge and Espirit de Corps

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I do have one idea which could be overpowered it's for lucky jack Russell and it's called

- Marleybonean Matrix! Dodge all attacks for 2 turns garuanteed hits will still hit lucky jack Russell

Ensign
May 12, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
I do have one idea which could be overpowered it's for lucky jack Russell and it's called

- Marleybonean Matrix! Dodge all attacks for 2 turns garuanteed hits will still hit lucky jack Russell
ya, would be op and not too sure if ki will even allow that :P

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Good ideas. I too agree that Presidio companions need upgrades as well. Although, I think it would be implemented in future promotions, rather than being added directly to existing promotions.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
coconut pirate on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
Good ideas. I too agree that Presidio companions need upgrades as well. Although, I think it would be implemented in future promotions, rather than being added directly to existing promotions.
how many promotions can they get? they already have two.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I approve of this, though I do feel that it would be a bit overpowered. Also, I am now reminded how annoyed I am that I picked Dead Mike instead of Jack.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Jonathan Nightinga... on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
I think each companion that talks in the story should at least get 5 promotions.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Jonathan Nightinga... on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
They will get at least one more promotion

Ensign
May 12, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
They will get at least one more promotion
Fine by that, but if they get only one power from that promotion, then it still kinda makes them under powered to the kraken companions

Ensign
May 12, 2011
Voodoo Cornelius on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
I approve of this, though I do feel that it would be a bit overpowered. Also, I am now reminded how annoyed I am that I picked Dead Mike instead of Jack.
thats why i put that i know it will not be perfect, this thread is open to ideas on what they could get.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
I think each companion that talks in the story should at least get 5 promotions.
showing how important they are, they seem like they are getting more promotions than others, except for ridolfo and tyson and etc.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Jonathan Nightinga... on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Fine by that, but if they get only one power from that promotion, then it still kinda makes them under powered to the kraken companions
I'm sure powers will be added, birgus latro for me only needs 1more power and promotion because he is good enough

Ensign
May 12, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
I'm sure powers will be added, birgus latro for me only needs 1more power and promotion because he is good enough
dont get me wrong, they're kinda good as they are now, but it feels like they are underpowered unlike our mooshu 5 and kraken 5 companions