Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Voice customization and more

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I've have this idea for a long time everybody doesn't like the voices that were given on our pirates So I thought there would be a quest that we could customize our pirates voices It is given by Miracle Mike he would say it is about time to have the captain to have a check up while during the check up he would ask our pirate to say ahh and to it didn't sound that good well at least to him then he would lead to some character customization where you pick a type voice then you decide if it would be high or low and once you're done with that Mike would want you to say something so you've been given either three maybe four words.

I've been thinking that it would be nice that after the battle our pirates would say either a word or some battle cry from the land that they were raised in and it would also have meaning later on in the game where you meet your childhood friend that friend can be of any race apart from the parents or siblings who raised you.

Now I've haven't thought this far of what that words would be or who you're friend looks or backstory I've seen a lot of creative people in the boards that made interesting companions along with backstorys. So I would like to read what you guys come up with and If you think this is a good idea or not don't be afraid to tell me.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
the doctor on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
I've have this idea for a long time everybody doesn't like the voices that were given on our pirates So I thought there would be a quest that we could customize our pirates voices It is given by Miracle Mike he would say it is about time to have the captain to have a check up while during the check up he would ask our pirate to say ahh and to it didn't sound that good well at least to him then he would lead to some character customization where you pick a type voice then you decide if it would be high or low and once you're done with that Mike would want you to say something so you've been given either three maybe four words.

I've been thinking that it would be nice that after the battle our pirates would say either a word or some battle cry from the land that they were raised in and it would also have meaning later on in the game where you meet your childhood friend that friend can be of any race apart from the parents or siblings who raised you.

Now I've haven't thought this far of what that words would be or who you're friend looks or backstory I've seen a lot of creative people in the boards that made interesting companions along with backstorys. So I would like to read what you guys come up with and If you think this is a good idea or not don't be afraid to tell me.
Greetings, Doctor Who (because I had to say that.) I for one think that's a good idea, it would be a nice subtle change, I don't really know how to end this sentence. Or this post. I'm just gonna go now...BYE!

The Grin Reaper

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Giving our pirate character a better voice sounds great.

In my opinon the high pitched sound, don't work well with and pirate characters. Deep and spooky will work fine,for characters. A medium low sound for female characters works as well, to sound more brave.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
You took those words straight out of my mouth