Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the castaway island house gold chicken ideas

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I got a castaway island house and I need some new ideas for what to do with the chickens I'm going to put in it. if you got any ideas I would love to hear them. I would like to start by Feb. 25 so tell me what you think I should do with it by then. and who knows. the person whos idea I chose might get the first look at it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
I got a castaway island house and I need some new ideas for what to do with the chickens I'm going to put in it. if you got any ideas I would love to hear them. I would like to start by Feb. 25 so tell me what you think I should do with it by then. and who knows. the person whos idea I chose might get the first look at it
Just to remind people and new readers, Jack Nightingale has the biggest collection of Golden Chickens in the Spiral, he has made an exclusive hotel ( for chickens ) and created his own Chicken Legion!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How about a chicken PvP arena? or maybe a theater?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
How about a chicken PvP arena? or maybe a theater?
It's kind of a shame we don't have the stage props you can get in W101. He could have an audience of chickens ready to watch the next show.

A chicken receiving line leading to a chicken ball? A chicken fish fry (it's too tacky to suggest a barbecue with chickens as guests)?