Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tavern Companion Upgrades

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Okay guys, so I have seen a lot of people in Pirate101 upset with the fact hat. Emmett was the only tavern companion who got upgraded. I also think it's a bit unfair to Non-Privateers. So due to this, I've made a list of powers for the rest of the tavern companions!

Sarah Steele: Movement range buffs. It only affects a 3x3 area. Here's the reason why I think it's perfect! -Ever hate it when an Emmett lowers your movement range and makes you waste your best powers *cough* Black Fog *cough*. Just have Sarah target your allies and voila! Back to normal!
Barnabus: Armor buffs! (Tier 1: +25% for 10 rounds Tier 2: +50% for 5 rounds Tier 3: +100% for 3 rounds). This power, uhh, affects only Buccaneers! Here's why I think this buff is perfect for Buccaneers! Don't you hate it when that Swaahbuckler uses Black Fog? They could easily kill one or two of your companions. But with armor buffs, you'll resist a lot of damage! We know most Buccaneer companions have like only 50 base armor. This could greatly support them!

Louis Le Bisque: Barricade like powers! (Tier 1: 1 Metal Mantlet, Tier 2: 3 Metal Mantlets, Tier 3: 5 Metal Mantlets). It's perfect for the Buccaneer that uses Highland Charge and comes rushing in for that Vicious or Reckless. They have to go around the barricades into your traps or destroy the barricades!
Mormo: Magic Resist buffs! Affects only Witchdoctors! It's the same as Barnabus's armor buff, except it's for Magic Resist. Perfect for going up against Musketeers or perhaps other witches! Especially when there's Old Scratch in battle!
Let me know what you guys think!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Merciless Richard ... on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Okay guys, so I have seen a lot of people in Pirate101 upset with the fact hat. Emmett was the only tavern companion who got upgraded. I also think it's a bit unfair to Non-Privateers. So due to this, I've made a list of powers for the rest of the tavern companions!

Sarah Steele: Movement range buffs. It only affects a 3x3 area. Here's the reason why I think it's perfect! -Ever hate it when an Emmett lowers your movement range and makes you waste your best powers *cough* Black Fog *cough*. Just have Sarah target your allies and voila! Back to normal!
Barnabus: Armor buffs! (Tier 1: +25% for 10 rounds Tier 2: +50% for 5 rounds Tier 3: +100% for 3 rounds). This power, uhh, affects only Buccaneers! Here's why I think this buff is perfect for Buccaneers! Don't you hate it when that Swaahbuckler uses Black Fog? They could easily kill one or two of your companions. But with armor buffs, you'll resist a lot of damage! We know most Buccaneer companions have like only 50 base armor. This could greatly support them!

Louis Le Bisque: Barricade like powers! (Tier 1: 1 Metal Mantlet, Tier 2: 3 Metal Mantlets, Tier 3: 5 Metal Mantlets). It's perfect for the Buccaneer that uses Highland Charge and comes rushing in for that Vicious or Reckless. They have to go around the barricades into your traps or destroy the barricades!
Mormo: Magic Resist buffs! Affects only Witchdoctors! It's the same as Barnabus's armor buff, except it's for Magic Resist. Perfect for going up against Musketeers or perhaps other witches! Especially when there's Old Scratch in battle!
Let me know what you guys think!
I don't think it's necessary it's actual fair that emmet got better for privateers