Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Infro on Maruzame Guardians' cheats & conditions?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ok, I have clashed against Maruzame's 5 Guardians many times, & in the thrill of facing them again & again, I sort of forgot the info on the guardians' battle conditons & boss cheats.

Pirates, if you remember Maruzame's guardians' boss cheats & battle conditions, please post here.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I remember the metal guardian required getting too him through the maze during battle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Wood Guardian temple causes bushes to appear; if you don't destroy these bushes, the next round it turns into another treant. always assign one companion ( whoever is nearest ) to destroy the bushes when it shows up.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Howdy!

The metal guardian is in a cage in the middle. At the beginning of the fight, he buffs himself by adding a damage resist spell. To get to him, you must lower all 4 barriers. The way to other barriers are also full of spike traps, meaning it will be difficult to move all of your companions in one turn. I recommend saving any and all buffs until AFTER you break down all 4 barriers, because this battle will take a while. Speaking of, be sure to destroy all of the Metal Guardian's skeletal warriors and wait out his buff before you take down the barriers. After his buff is gone and all the barriers are down, he will finally begin to attack you, with several skeletons spawning. This makes any companions with Riposte and good opportunities to pull off chains highly valuable, because the metal guardian will come after you as soon as the barriers are down.

So, to make a long story short: Save buffs, kill all first wave warriors, wait out MG's damage resist, buff, break barriers, and then focus on MG.

Hope this helped!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Sky Captain

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
I remember the metal guardian required getting too him through the maze during battle
That's what he's referring to us solving "The Riddle of Steel", which is having all 4 metal Ki-Rin statues rotated to face the Metal Guardian in the center before getting to him.