Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favourite thing in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Post your own ideas below

I love the temple of eternal serenity, I like martial arts and the temple is unqiue to anything else in the game and it's adorned with wise and bold masters

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:

I love the temple of eternal serenity, I like martial arts and the temple is unqiue to anything else in the game and it's adorned with wise and bold masters
I think it has to be Moo Manchu. He's not even a main quest line boss, but he's so well played he sweeps over the other bosses.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:

Tower of Moo Manchu. Sure it may not be storyline, but it has really great drops as well as some interesting battles. Will we see Moo Manchu again? We'll have to see in the future....

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
I think it has to be Moo Manchu. He's not even a main quest line boss, but he's so well played he sweeps over the other bosses.
I just love/hate how he's everywhere, stirring up trouble.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
Yes he was the evil genius this game demanded, I hope he pops up one last time in a world other than mooshu

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Moo Manchu is awesome, his tower specifically. With four people, you can get tons of gold and doubloons. Of course, the gear is amazing too. His tower also has an awesome swirling storm cloud above it. I also really like Subata Temple and The Paths of Penance.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I like the stormgate to Marleybone that you FINALLY get to go through after you finish Mooshu.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I love Mooshu's art, music and its tranquility. The bad guys are really good at causing trouble too!