Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add Clothing bundles for stitching, please

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I played wizard101 a lot a couple of years ago before I decided to switch to pirate. I do like this game a lot better, but there are a few thing I enjoy about the other game.

One of those things was the outfits that were available in crown shop that had no stats and were meant for stitching. These were severely over priced, but I did have some of the cheaper ones. Then I realized that besides accessories and weapons, there are NO ITEMS AT ALL that are original. All the gear you can by is all stuff that looks exactly the same as things I can buy in the bazaar.

So I ask KI to please make original, reasonably priced, no stat clothing bundles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I played wizard101 a lot a couple of years ago before I decided to switch to pirate. I do like this game a lot better, but there are a few thing I enjoy about the other game.

One of those things was the outfits that were available in crown shop that had no stats and were meant for stitching. These were severely over priced, but I did have some of the cheaper ones. Then I realized that besides accessories and weapons, there are NO ITEMS AT ALL that are original. All the gear you can by is all stuff that looks exactly the same as things I can buy in the bazaar.

So I ask KI to please make original, reasonably priced, no stat clothing bundles.
Dresses and girly accessories, too!

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Well, we did get some unique class clothing sets in a 2014 update I believe. But crow shop unique sets would be cool as well. The elegant swashbuckler set, the robust buccaneer set, the cunning musketeer set, the demonic with Doctor set, the pronounced privateer set. You get the idea lol.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Thats a good idea for clothing bundles I played wiz for quite a few years. but since this game....I love this game Another idea....ship and ship equipment stitching Mentioned this more than once. The option of buying a different ship at different worlds or keeping the one you like. If it matches you pirates dress and personality....well thats what I like. To each his own..or her