Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's Our Anniversary!!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I just realized that a year and one week ago I joined these wonderful message boards. It's been a really good year(to quote Frank Sinatra). Thank you for making me feel welcome here and bringing me onto a boat of fun and laughs. It's been super, and I hope it continues for years to come. (Now if only they'd update this game, then we'd really have something)

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hi Finnigan
It's been great having you here on these message boards.
We appreciate your time and dedication to make our message boards great and truly a thank you.

-Unfair Angel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Dec 21, 2015 wrote:
I just realized that a year and one week ago I joined these wonderful message boards. It's been a really good year(to quote Frank Sinatra). Thank you for making me feel welcome here and bringing me onto a boat of fun and laughs. It's been super, and I hope it continues for years to come. (Now if only they'd update this game, then we'd really have something)
I think I found one of your earliest posts called: "Message Boards", in it you asked what the titles under your message board name meant.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 21, 2015 wrote:
I think I found one of your earliest posts called: "Message Boards", in it you asked what the titles under your message board name meant.
I remember that! I got a load of responses from Chrissy, Valkoor, yourself and others.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Aye, congratulations! A year and a week is some true dedication, and it's very much appreciated. I love talking with you and I wish you well in the next year and a week.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
Happy Marauderversary.
"Maraudervesary" has been added to my vocabulary, what a wonderful word!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
"Maraudervesary" has been added to my vocabulary, what a wonderful word!
*Curtseys sweetly* Wordsmithing has always been my passion.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
So I may not have been a Message Board Marauder for nearly as long as anyone else, but I hope that doesn't mean I still can't wish you a Happy Anniversary.

Yum Cake all around - cheers!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would have baked a cake......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 21, 2015 wrote:
Although for you I could move to chocolate fondue.........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey