Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yuletide Ship Names

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I love the new ship, but the name choices leave a bit to be desired... my new ship started as the Misty Enigma, and when I went to rename it, the name selection was not very inspiring. Adjectives like Roiling and Bleary don't really say Christmas to me.

I finally settled on Luminous Traveler.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Willowydream on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
I love the new ship, but the name choices leave a bit to be desired... my new ship started as the Misty Enigma, and when I went to rename it, the name selection was not very inspiring. Adjectives like Roiling and Bleary don't really say Christmas to me.

I finally settled on Luminous Traveler.
I totally agree. We need festive, holiday names for this awesome ship

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
The new ships are nice / and have interesting names -

However KI - do you think we could maybe get some ARMOR for them ?

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
If i should choose i name it should be like: Snowy Snowman

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Krigleblort on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
The new ships are nice / and have interesting names -

However KI - do you think we could maybe get some ARMOR for them ?
I just realized that myself! Maybe we'll be able to pick some up in the new world? Book 15? Hmmm?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The problem is, this ship isn't a 'Yuletide' ship, it's listed as 'The Seaspray Beluga Galleon' in the crown shop. There's nothing "Christmassy" about it. It's a white ship with stripes that you can customize to your colors.
And it isn't any more powerful than my Aquilan Galleon, why would I want to plunk down 12,500 Crowns for a less powerful ship?
Want a suggested name? Try "Baby Beluga".

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
The problem is, this ship isn't a 'Yuletide' ship, it's listed as 'The Seaspray Beluga Galleon' in the crown shop. There's nothing "Christmassy" about it. It's a white ship with stripes that you can customize to your colors.
And it isn't any more powerful than my Aquilan Galleon, why would I want to plunk down 12,500 Crowns for a less powerful ship?
Want a suggested name? Try "Baby Beluga".
Just like mounts it's all about cosmetic... I'm with you though, I dont spend crown for just cosmetic :P

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have asked here before beit long ago for a Christmas ship. I want one with Christmassy decorations carved into it and beautiful twinkling lights and perhaps some snow trailing behind it and holiday sails we could don for the season. It would make SUCH a lovely Holiday parade and be PERFECT for parties.

Hey, a lady pirate can dream, can't she

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

While we don't have new holiday ship names, we do have some new Yuletide and winter themed flag decals at Major Flagstaff in the Bazaar, only available during the Yuletide event. You can create some pretty festive designs using these.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

While we don't have new holiday ship names, we do have some new Yuletide and winter themed flag decals at Major Flagstaff in the Bazaar, only available during the Yuletide event. You can create some pretty festive designs using these.
Thanks for the tip, Bonnie Anne!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ahoy!

Yes I saw those after I made my post. A good bit of my dream is now realized. Thank you Pirate 101

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Nice. Maybe next year, we may have new holiday ship names?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Ahoy!

I was drooling on the new ship flags for so long, I was disconnected due to inactivity
I logged in again though cause I had just found the design I wanted