Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Underground house idea

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Well I kinda came up with this 7 months ago, and on the pirate101 central forums. But today I added a few updates to it.

I just labeled this generally as the underground house idea because I made two different names for the house, and then that would be confusing to people who decide to click this link and see it on pirate101 central.

oh by the way, if you're not logged into pirate101 central, all the pictures are gonna appear super tiny

If you just don't feel like clicking that link, then here, I'll describe the house to you somehow. It's kind of like a dark, underground Temple of Toloc, but without the enemies, and it has a natural cave area in it, and throughout the house there are a few interactables.

Battle Royale didn't exist at the time I first made this idea, but now it does, and I decided "hey let's put a battle royale sigil in the house."

I'm not the best explainer, I recommend you just click that link up there.

Well, what do you think of it? Is it worth putting into KI's mind when they could probably be working on Book 15 instead? (lol no rush guys you can work on ranked pvp too if you want)