Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - 11-20-15

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Hi There is actually a quest that kinda answers that question its called peacemaker if I remember right have a merry Christmas
Only that Sam Colt refuses to make more Peace Makers "after what happened to Wyatt", there's no details, like why do the others blame Duck Holiday for Wyatt's death and call him a traitor?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Only that Sam Colt refuses to make more Peace Makers "after what happened to Wyatt", there's no details, like why do the others blame Duck Holiday for Wyatt's death and call him a traitor?
Well I did say kinda answer from what it sounds like duck might have accidentally killed Wyatt with the peacemaker I could be wrong and plus I forgot that's all the quest had in it sorry but still it's what it sounds like that's what happened I might be wrong I'm just saying it's possible but it would be cool to find out what happened bye for now

Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
Hmm...I'd have to ask Morgan LaFitte, my favorite trainer, where did she grow up, exactly, and what made her come to Skull Island?

Dark Wolf Everhart, level 52