Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick questions about KI Live's recent episode...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne, I have a few quick questions from the recent KI Live, though I enjoyed seeing it.

1. I get that the Thundersnake himself did the designing for P101 & did the writing & camera work for the Polaris quests in W101, but, will he still do work on P101? I like his involvement in W101, but I will still not forget his best work he made in P101 yet. There's still some past quests that still needs camera work in their dialogue & cutscenes in there. Plus, I like how he did the voice for Mr. Gandry in P101. Still, he's done good work for W101 & P101 in KI's MMO team yet. Can't forget that. Give him my thanks for all he did in KI & more.

2. You think One-Eyed Jack might do some music compositions for some additional music to P101 someday, like any extra original themes & cutscene music &/or specific & unique boss combat themes to certain bosses? I enjoyed the Grizzleheim remix the Friendly Necromancer whipped up long ago, at the time before he joined KI. Of course, I'm just intrigued by his musical composition skills, with that as a display of his musical talents. Just that with some practice, he'd make an additional co-composer on the side while still being the community manager we still know & like. Just asking.

3. Would you & Jack opt for some voiceover work in some later quests in W101 &/or P101 someday? Sure, it may take some practice, but I would like to hear how that turns out one day. Just saying. With so much additional talents on the side many of KI's members have while they still do their jobs with making updates to P101 & W101, there's an endless plethora of possibilities they could do for W101 & P101.

Those are my questions. Still appreciate all KI did for W101 & P101!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Almost forgot! Another question about the Make A Wish players that did requests to W101 & P101.

Will we see your current collection of Make A Wish immortalized artwork images made for the Make A Wish players that made special requests made by far? I would like to see at least a gallery of them, clearly & with no glaring blocking the images' vision.