Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Soggy Crusade" Dialogue polish thought

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
During the side quest, "The Soggy Crusade", given by Tetu Poto in the Isle of Doom's Gold Mine, I finished it as my Buccaneer Pirate, & during that quest, I recruited the Water Mole Slingman companion, & yet, there's no extra dialogue from the Water Mole Slingman for Buccaneers recruiting that companion only after Gaba Gaba said, "We are free! We shall see the sun again at last! And when our families are safe, the traitors will pay!".

I think the extra dialogue for Buccaneers recruiting the Water Mole Slingman companion should be added, & here's my thought about that...

Water Mole Slingman: "Mighty one, you stopped Mogatu and saved my people! You have more honor than Mogatu, even Haku! I shall fight for you, and help you win our destiny!"

What do you think, Pirates?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
During the side quest, "The Soggy Crusade", given by Tetu Poto in the Isle of Doom's Gold Mine, I finished it as my Buccaneer Pirate, & during that quest, I recruited the Water Mole Slingman companion, & yet, there's no extra dialogue from the Water Mole Slingman for Buccaneers recruiting that companion only after Gaba Gaba said, "We are free! We shall see the sun again at last! And when our families are safe, the traitors will pay!".

I think the extra dialogue for Buccaneers recruiting the Water Mole Slingman companion should be added, & here's my thought about that...

Water Mole Slingman: "Mighty one, you stopped Mogatu and saved my people! You have more honor than Mogatu, even Haku! I shall fight for you, and help you win our destiny!"

What do you think, Pirates?
Wasn't the Water Mole Slingman a prisoner that you rescued? In which case, his dialogue may reflect his gratitude and offer of loyal service.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
Wasn't the Water Mole Slingman a prisoner that you rescued? In which case, his dialogue may reflect his gratitude and offer of loyal service.
Yep. And it does. It would also catch up with many certain quests that have extra dialogue for certain companions recruited through certain player classes only.

I noticed that there wasn't extra dialogue for Buccaneers since beta & the game went Live. It's what I remember from the time the game was in beta. I'm not certain if others remember that part, though.