Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Raja, a new world hint ?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is interesting from this month's newsletter. Based on the puppet show, where our friend gardy battling out some tiger character and Boochebeard is trying to "help".It look like a new world hint form the look of it Raja.If this is confrimed, this would the frist new world in over two years. I don't know if this is a side world or an expansion of the main storyline. Who knows what this world have in store for our pirates. So many questions and yes for us vetrans maybe a new world to explore,Raja.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
This is interesting from this month's newsletter. Based on the puppet show, where our friend gardy battling out some tiger character and Boochebeard is trying to "help".It look like a new world hint form the look of it Raja.If this is confrimed, this would the frist new world in over two years. I don't know if this is a side world or an expansion of the main storyline. Who knows what this world have in store for our pirates. So many questions and yes for us vetrans maybe a new world to explore,Raja.
No, I'm sorry, but you can't be serious - base a hint off of a cartoon? Why go to Raja? There is only one mention of our parents and Raja and that was only to provide a basis for the Kurgha to listen to us and tell us why they were in revolt.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Looking at the cartoon in question, it appears to me that Boochbeard and Gandry are stuck climbing a Ferris Wheel. Since there is a Ferris Wheel and Tigers from Rajah both on the Isle of Fetch in Marleybone, I'd say that the cartoon probably takes place on the Isle of Fetch, and is not a hint to any future worlds.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speaking of Puppet Pirates, I don't see this month's cartoon there. I DO hope it is not going to be restricted to Facebook only.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Raja would be a wonderful world to explore..
stormy jen silver

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
LOL. You know we are getting desperate for a story update when we think the puppet shows are providing the hints.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Update I took a secound look at the puppet show, Initally I thought Boochebeard and Gardy are climbing on a building what seems to look a temple in a new world, I was assumeing it that world is Raja. Now I see that Cruve steel, I still say it's not a farris wheel. To my perspective, it's sort of a wheel divice that capture pirsoners,poor Boochebeard. There is no farris wheel in Marylebone, I checked 5 times all the zones the other day. I still say to me that world is Raja.

Now what is a steel wheel device doing in an Indian theamed world ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
Update I took a secound look at the puppet show, Initally I thought Boochebeard and Gardy are climbing on a building what seems to look a temple in a new world, I was assumeing it that world is Raja. Now I see that Cruve steel, I still say it's not a farris wheel. To my perspective, it's sort of a wheel divice that capture pirsoners,poor Boochebeard. There is no farris wheel in Marylebone, I checked 5 times all the zones the other day. I still say to me that world is Raja.

Now what is a steel wheel device doing in an Indian theamed world ?
The ferris wheel is on the Isle of Fetch, on the end of the pier overlooking the beach, its kinda hard to miss.
Examine the cartoon and ignore the Tiger, you'll see that Boochbeard is sitting in an enclosed chair just like the chairs of the ferris wheel.
I know we're all very anxious to see an update coming but we must not begin to see things that aren't there.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I agree with Anecorbie, and have to say you are sounding a tad desperate for hints of a new world.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Another update, okay that helps a little another trip to that zone. Third look at the puppet drawing, ingoring the tiger. Oh I see now a farris wheel, since when they added it ? To me that thing is easy to miss. Now that make sense.

I still hope for Raja some day, for now I feel like riding the farris wheel in that zone.( Please tigers don't attack.)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
Another update, okay that helps a little another trip to that zone. Third look at the puppet drawing, ingoring the tiger. Oh I see now a farris wheel, since when they added it ? To me that thing is easy to miss. Now that make sense.

I still hope for Raja some day, for now I feel like riding the farris wheel in that zone.( Please tigers don't attack.)
gotta say riding a ferris wheel sounds like a LOT of fun.. would even love it as a droppable housing item too! if not something we could ride i think it'd be a cute thing to place pets on as well XD O.O new pet storage idea? ok lets vote..
1) for us?
2) for a pet storage spot?
3) both types
4) dumb idea jen XD
single or double wheel? idk but either way it'd be awesome and UNIQUE.. and hopefully just for us Pirates!
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
gotta say riding a ferris wheel sounds like a LOT of fun.. would even love it as a droppable housing item too! if not something we could ride i think it'd be a cute thing to place pets on as well XD O.O new pet storage idea? ok lets vote..
1) for us?
2) for a pet storage spot?
3) both types
4) dumb idea jen XD
single or double wheel? idk but either way it'd be awesome and UNIQUE.. and hopefully just for us Pirates!
stormy jen silver
The Ferris wheel on Isle of Fetch is HUGE! If this were a housing item, it would need to be reduced in size.
I vote for #1 There is already a housing item that lifts you above ground ( crow's nest, Admiral's Bundle ) so why not a ride-able ferris wheel?

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
The Ferris wheel on Isle of Fetch is HUGE! If this were a housing item, it would need to be reduced in size.
I vote for #1 There is already a housing item that lifts you above ground ( crow's nest, Admiral's Bundle ) so why not a ride-able ferris wheel?
So, we sit in the seat of the ferris wheel. And it moves on the ground like a ferris wheel, just without the regular hinge connecting it to the ground? Our feet that dangle from the ferris wheel are routinely crushed into the ground as the ferris wheel keeps moving. Ok "Anecorbie"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
coconut pirate on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
So, we sit in the seat of the ferris wheel. And it moves on the ground like a ferris wheel, just without the regular hinge connecting it to the ground? Our feet that dangle from the ferris wheel are routinely crushed into the ground as the ferris wheel keeps moving. Ok "Anecorbie"
Why do you continually use my board name in "air quotes", just say Anecorbie. When was the last time you rode a Ferris wheel? Our feet don't dangle in midair, there Is a platform to rest them on. The seat is attached to both wheels and turns as the wheel turns, in an upright position. I can easily see this as a short, one turn ride for an interactable house item.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Why do you continually use my board name in "air quotes", just say Anecorbie. When was the last time you rode a Ferris wheel? Our feet don't dangle in midair, there Is a platform to rest them on. The seat is attached to both wheels and turns as the wheel turns, in an upright position. I can easily see this as a short, one turn ride for an interactable house item.
k. Fair sailing "Anecorbie."

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
coconut pirate on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
pretty sure if KI team was to design this as an at-home placeable item it would have foot supports and they would make it high enough we wouldnt "be crushed".. actually only thing i see that be a coding issue would be our pirates "sitting" since neither KI game have we been able to do that yet.. boy my feet get tired sometimes too...

stormy jen silver