Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dev Tracker Request

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Would it be possible to have a Dev Tracker page so we can easily see when official comments have been made to these wonderful boards?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
Would it be possible to have a Dev Tracker page so we can easily see when official comments have been made to these wonderful boards?
Or an official comments category......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I usually just use the Search by Author feature to see if staff members have been posting.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I think this is a great idea. We can search by developer or poster, but to be able to find all of the KI crew members' wisdom, hilarity and useful info in one thread or location...well, that would be sublime!

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I like this idea. On the League of Legends Forums they have a Red Tracker which only shows posts made by Riot Employees (it's called the Red Tracker as their names are shown in Red with the Riot Games fist bump symbol next to them). Having a feature like this for both the Wizard101 and the Pirate101 Message Boards would be a big help and just a major improvement all around for them if you ask me.