Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What was your hardest class?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
Hey all,

Recently, I started a privateer to gain the gigantic amount of companions and remembered my now max-level swashbuckler having a rough time in just about every world. However, my privateer has flown through Cool Ranch and Mooshu, the only defeat with General Tso. So for all the max-level characters out there, what was your hardest class?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The first Pirate is always going to be the hardest because you haven't experienced any of the game before. My witchdoctor died a LOT because I had no clue. Subsequent characters are using the lessons I learned from battling enemies with her.

That being said, I have to say that my swashbuckler seems to require the most strategic play style.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Swashbuckler is ridiculously hard for me. My first true class that I played was Privateer, so I was used to high health. I remember playing through early Skull Island and being so, so frustrated because the only person on my team who survived any battle was Subodai. I was also very impatient, which is not good for a Swashbuckler. My play-style for everyone except my Privateer is do as much damage as possible as fast as possible. I got to Level 21 in Swashbuckler before I stopped. I know it was foolish of me, because from what I've seen, Swashbuckler seems a very fun class to play, especially in the late game.

My two easiest are Privateer and Musketeer.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
The first Pirate is always going to be the hardest because you haven't experienced any of the game before. My witchdoctor died a LOT because I had no clue. Subsequent characters are using the lessons I learned from battling enemies with her.

That being said, I have to say that my swashbuckler seems to require the most strategic play style.
That's not always true, my first pirate was a privateer and it was a breeze. It seems other people breezed through on a privateer as well so maybe it's just the class.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I have played all 5 pirate class two of my six characters are maxed my and my . One low leveled character my the rest are mid to high level both of my s and my .

( 1st character )Initially it was a struggle for me with this class.However it got easier as the main storyline progresses, it's average level for me as a Buccaneer. This is my main character and nearly done everything the game offers.

( 3rd character )For me this class is fairly easy, I have progressed a lot faster than anticipated as a swashbuckler. She is also maxed and nearly done with the main storyline. ( That Hydra is holding her back )

( 2nd character )This is the hardest class in my opinon, more than any class I have been defeated as a witchdoctor. However i have managed to over come the odds. I would like to congratulate any pirate 101 players out there, if this is your first character to play and finished the game.

( 4th and 6th characters ) This class is slightly harder than average for me.

( 5th character ) As a privateer it's hard, due to the fact this class take a long time to train, in my opinon. In duel however, it's average. She just entered cool ranch.

In summary the hardest are from first to last below

1. ( Hardest )

5. ( Easiest )