Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quitting

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Goodbye everyone, and thanks for all the fish

Robert lvl 65 privateer Summer PvP Champion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:

Noooo! I refuse to "yar" this! I hope you'll be coming back when the story line updates?

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Noooo! I refuse to "yar" this! I hope you'll be coming back when the story line updates?
Probably not, i never really found PvE fun and the PvP community has become too toxic for me

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
zuto4011a on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
Probably not, i never really found PvE fun and the PvP community has become too toxic for me
You don't like PvE? Wow, because that's the only reason I play. But everyone has their own opinion.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Well, yeah - if you don't like questing OR pvp, then there's not much else...

Hope you find a game you like. Good Luck

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry, good luck in the future.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
sigh this really is sad every few weeks a person decides to go offline and we can't do anything about it

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
ill miss you rob all thou ill still have you in contact fair sailing my friend.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
zuto4011a on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:

Well, that sure is a shame. May your adventures do you well.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Hope you find a game that suits your interests, then. Good bye, zuto. Best of luck out in the real world.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey Robert!

Good luck to you and I wish you well. Hopefully you can find other creative avenues to express your competitive nature, without any of the added toxicity. Even the message boards have changed quite a bit since the introduction to ranked PvP. I think ranked has been great for many players but it has indeed ushered in a bit more negativity, hostility, rudeness and argumentative undertones, and even much more 'class bashing'. But, that perhaps, is to be expected when personal enjoyment clashes with competition, pride and real feelings.

I've always appreciated your contributions to the PvP discussion(s) and your willingness to test out strategies with your friends and likewise share them with the PvP and P101 Community. I don't PvP, but I've learned a lot from the PvP enthusiasts out there...so thank you all. Like you though, it would be nice to see a bit more civility, decency and consideration and just care-free-and-fun kind of attitudes displayed within the PvP World and the discussions on the forums.

Wherever your next travels take you, have fun and hope you find greater enjoyment. Maybe we'll see you back in the Skyways some day. If not, best of luck to you!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Thank you everyone for all your kind words, i have indeed found a different game that ive started playing with my father, youll have to ask midnightpirate ingame for the name of it if you can find him

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing to ya and many blessings & giggles on your future endeavors. *Chrissy Hugs*