Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Decius Dualmaster!! Question TIME!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Okay, i have 2 questions that involve answers regarding numbers, not morphing pets that combind to make a hybrid.

anyways, here they are.

1) approaximently HOW MANY Different Hybrids can be made in the current version? DO NOT include ANY morph combos or HINTS.

2) at the moment, do all pets have 1 OR more Hybrids? ( answer "yes, Or no")

see you in Bestia, Decius.

( P.S I havent morphed a single pet yet )

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
you havent made even one yet? o aw... well price is roughly estimated between 16k and 45k depending on age level of the pets used.. need 2 adult pets(level 30) or higher, can morph two of your own at a single sigil idol, or find a partner and jump on the double sigils together :3
morphing is a lot of fun, i suggest you try it soon!
and though #KingDecius creates so many pets and combos, he has said sometimes even he doesnt know how many are current in-game and how many soon-to-be added(pending) because he is creator and others put the data into the game...i may be wrong, but i believe that's how it works..
so get your gold together and train a few pets to at least adult and come on down! the tent is always open 24/7 not even closed on holidays! good luck to ya and happy hybrid hunting!

stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
pirate crusher on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
Okay, i have 2 questions that involve answers regarding numbers, not morphing pets that combind to make a hybrid.

anyways, here they are.

1) approaximently HOW MANY Different Hybrids can be made in the current version? DO NOT include ANY morph combos or HINTS.

I can answer that second question: no. So far (hoping this is still current), there is only one card pet that has a hybrid, but it is possible that the golden sky rattler creates more than one hybrid.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
pirate crusher on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:

anyways, here they are.

1. Over 150
2. No

Good luck out there.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
thank you,decius!
although i WAS hoping for #2 to be "Yes". oh well.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
1. Over 150
2. No

Good luck out there.
yep jaws dropped and people ran home to count their hybrids...moo tower got robbed and regatta was exploding..all this past week people are excited/scared trying everything and hoarding combo ideas.. if we ever get a morphing challenge again could it be considered that for those 2-3 days the odds of making a hybrid be tweeked a tad? and if so, pirates to other pirates a bit better odds as well? crowns are lovely, mega snacks even better(imo), but getting more pets circulated should be optimum because it increases excitement for all, decreases selfishness, improves everybody's mood...what say ya? could you ask the morphing goddess for me? like to add a few hybrids to my collection of blessings for thanksgiving if possible sir...
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
1. Over 150
2. No

Good luck out there.
king decius, morph master

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RESlDUE on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
king decius, morph master