Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Call me crazy but...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Call me crazy but...I personally think we should be able to get ALL of the crew members from our parents' crew. I mean yeah we get the presidio companion and Catbeard. But I mean those two are the only ones that really even mention our parents and even Frogfather says more about them than Catbeard does. I know Egg Fu Young has the Yakooza to lead, and Argos has...whatever he does, to do. But I just think it'd be awesome if we could get the old crew back together. Even if we would need to buy them from the crown shop I think it'd be worth it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks we should get ALL of them!

P.S. I know I had the topic, "The Magnificent Seven aren't free?!" but obviously this is very different.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
Call me crazy but...I personally think we should be able to get ALL of the crew members from our parents' crew. I mean yeah we get the presidio companion and Catbeard. But I mean those two are the only ones that really even mention our parents and even Frogfather says more about them than Catbeard does. I know Egg Fu Young has the Yakooza to lead, and Argos has...whatever he does, to do. But I just think it'd be awesome if we could get the old crew back together. Even if we would need to buy them from the crown shop I think it'd be worth it.

P.S. I know I had the topic, "The Magnificent Seven aren't free?!" but obviously this is very different.
Of all the crew of Marco Pollo's expedition to El Dorado:
1. Marco Pollo is deceased
2. Christopher Clark ( navigator ) deceased.
3. Our Mother - deceased
4. Egg Fu Yung - Oyabun of the Yakooza
5. Catbeard ( joins our crew )
6. Argos ( Privateers recruit him and he's in the crown shop )
This leaves
Erica the Red, and we don't know where she is or even if she's alive and has her map piece.
As you can see, that of the original 7 pirates only 3 are alive and accounted for. That's why we don't get the entire crew.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:

No offense, but i'm not sure i'd like that...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Your crazy! Sorry had to it's been a rough week.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok you have asked for it

You are crazy --- probably due to all that YUM you drank

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Krigleblort on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Ok you have asked for it

You are crazy --- probably due to all that YUM you drank
You think that's crazy? I also think we should get our parents' ghosts as companions since we can also get other ghost companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
You think that's crazy? I also think we should get our parents' ghosts as companions since we can also get other ghost companions.
That is crazy, lol. Here's a 'yar' for being crazy!