Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Birthday Present pulls

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I got a bunch of junk (low rank pet snacks and LOTS of tiny gold piles around 10 to 25 gold) but I also got a hammerhead 7 day rental, a riding lion 7 day rental, and a prancy pony 7 day rental so far.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Update, I even pulled Armored Scorpion week rentals and Solar Saber week rentals. And even a couple Autumn eye patches!

No pets yet sadly

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I would politely venture to disagree a bit, Rachel. While it is particularly exciting to get a rental mount, fun items to decorate your home, and especially - pets! -- I don't think the pet snacks are junk. I really appreciate them, even the low level ones. I have hungry pets! So yes, hooray for pet snacks as presents! (especially the Mooshu variety as I seem to have a lot of pets loving those snacks...)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 7, 2015 wrote:
Update, I even pulled Armored Scorpion week rentals and Solar Saber week rentals. And even a couple Autumn eye patches!

No pets yet sadly
I manage to snag me a Karma Chameleon...twice actually.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Oct 8, 2015 wrote:
I manage to snag me a Karma Chameleon...twice actually.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Curses upon the KI employee who suggested the name "Karma Chameleon"! Now I can't get rid of that song!
Many rentals have come my way but my favorite is the Pirate Parrot ( I have 2 ) and I'm saving them for a special occasion!
Lots of snacks and eye patches
And now I have a Karma Paper Dragon!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
anecorbie on Oct 8, 2015 wrote:
Curses upon the KI employee who suggested the name "Karma Chameleon"! Now I can't get rid of that song!
Many rentals have come my way but my favorite is the Pirate Parrot ( I have 2 ) and I'm saving them for a special occasion!
Lots of snacks and eye patches
And now I have a Karma Paper Dragon!
*sings* Karma karma karma karma chaa--mee--lee-oon

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I love all of the presents I've gotten! Thank You!!

I was surprised to receive not one but two of the elusive Lemon Pepper Banana pet snacks, and I finally completed my set of checkers this morning. I've managed to snag a full set of the pets. This is a fun way to enjoy the party on all of my pirates!

Only suggestion -- somewhere we can sell extra eyepatches, my cup overfloweth and I hate trashing ANYTHING.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have been enjoying all of the prezzie drops very much, so thanks again KI. I love snagging level five snacks pretty regularly, and even level 6 snacks more rarely. I have to be fairly ruthless about trashing duplicate eyepatches and the slower mounts, as storage space in backpacks is a perpetual problem for my lot (who all tend to drag too many pets around with them).

-Indigo

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
My Karma Dragon got Grants Vengeance Strike at level 10. I'm pretty sure this is the only pet that gets it naturally. Now if only I could get two more ranks and be the best Swashbuckler the Spiral has ever seen!