Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP stats question for Ratbeard

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 30, 2009
Ok so there is a slight bug that doesn't matter...IF things are the way they are supposed to be. Here is the bug. When my pirate hits below half health Turn the Tide 3 activates and so does Elusive 3 ((I worked hard on my pets :) ))

Now here is the issue. I have calculated and looked up my numbers after a fight and know what my dodge and accuracy should be. But sometimes when I am in mid fight I chat with my opponent and ask HIM what he sees as my dodge and elusive. And he gives a way different number than I get. Whats more is lots of stats dont show up right when looking other players. Their dodgy 3 might not appear or their relentless 2 doesn't show up in battle. ((now that I think on it it might be centered around pet buffs and epics)) At any rate what i wanna know is if its still working right. Like am I still getting all the benefits I think I am? or does only what he sees count? If its only what is real then like I said its not an issue.

Also someone told me that in pvp elusive and tide 3 don't stack? Is that true!? Cause if it is that is really not fair considering how hard we have worked to train up our difficult pets powers.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 30, 2009
Thomas Sunhammer on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
Ok so there is a slight bug that doesn't matter...IF things are the way they are supposed to be. Here is the bug. When my pirate hits below half health Turn the Tide 3 activates and so does Elusive 3 ((I worked hard on my pets :) ))

Now here is the issue. I have calculated and looked up my numbers after a fight and know what my dodge and accuracy should be. But sometimes when I am in mid fight I chat with my opponent and ask HIM what he sees as my dodge and elusive. And he gives a way different number than I get. Whats more is lots of stats dont show up right when looking other players. Their dodgy 3 might not appear or their relentless 2 doesn't show up in battle. ((now that I think on it it might be centered around pet buffs and epics)) At any rate what i wanna know is if its still working right. Like am I still getting all the benefits I think I am? or does only what he sees count? If its only what is real then like I said its not an issue.

Also someone told me that in pvp elusive and tide 3 don't stack? Is that true!? Cause if it is that is really not fair considering how hard we have worked to train up our difficult pets powers.
Can no one answer this? Does anyone know?