Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I lost my Main Quest

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
So I've been questing in Cool ranch for about 13 hours now and I looked in my quests and I didn't see the main quest. The only quests i had were 3 side quests and 2 were from trainers and one from a bison scout guy. The side quest for the bison scout guy was to defeat 12 wildbunch and red sash ships and the main quest was also defeat 12 red sash ships. Could this have possibily affected me losing my main quest? I am very concerned if this becomes an issue for other players as well. I tried restarting the game and that did nothing too and my guy is only lv 23

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Well, you're not the first to lose track of the main questline in Cool Ranch, and you probably won't be the last.

If you are Level 23, and you have quests in Big Sky, that narrows it down, and I'd say you were in Book VII, and probably somewhere around the quest Troubled Spirits, given by Raven Eyes in the Bison Village. Do you remember talking to Brother Owl?

Here is a link to the Pirate101 Central wiki page for the quest Troubled Spirits, you should be able to follow the links to quests before and after this one to fine where you need to be:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Troubled_Spirits

Good Luck!

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Thank you for your help I found a new quest where the main storyline picked up :)