Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MooShu ManchuShu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Who wants to team up for Moo Manchu? I will be getting the Nefarious 6th badge, unless I already have it (I will be wearing it), and I am on Eastern Time, any day from September 17 2015 to September 28 2015 (I know it's a small time, my membership expires the day after.)

Only PAST 3:00 PM, because I am busy until then.

I will be doing the whole thing, so that means also the Moo Manchu floor.

I will be taking the last group at 7:00 PM, but if we finish early I can take one more.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
Who wants to team up for Moo Manchu? I will be getting the Nefarious 6th badge, unless I already have it (I will be wearing it), and I am on Eastern Time, any day from September 17 2015 to September 28 2015 (I know it's a small time, my membership expires the day after.)

I will be taking the last group at 7:00 PM, but if we finish early I can take one more.
Ahoy!

I'm interested, but one question: what realm?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Excellent, I'll try to join in. Care to have a Privateer on board?

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
The realm will be Commodore, and I have indeed confirmed that I do not need the Nefarious 6th badge anymore, as I have accidentally gotten it without taking off all my gear.

I also can't believe I forgot about something as important as the realm.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
By the way, look for Golden Cody Ironside because that's me.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I forgot to log on the 17 will you be doing another run on Monday?

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014

I will try to come one of those days. oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I will be using my lvl 65 Witchdoctor so I will try to get my main companion(Kan Po), Old Scratch, and probably either El Toro or my origin companion that you get in your trainer's place(for me, it is Carcarius Grimtooth).

I hope to see you one of those days, though I can't do it today or any of the weekdays so I will probably be doing it this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

By the way, what class are you and can I friend you at the beginning of the dungeon so I can see what your stats and what you are wearing during battle( and also I just want to friend you because you seem like a pretty nice person to be playing with).

I hope to see you there at the tower of Moo Manchu!

Charming Morgan Freeman- lvl 65 Witchdoctor
Adam- lvl 46 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
I am a swashbuckler, with Fan Flanders as my firstmate. You'll know me because in an earlier comment I said to look for Golden Cody Ironside, and I am still him.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
I am a swashbuckler, with Fan Flanders as my firstmate. You'll know me because in an earlier comment I said to look for Golden Cody Ironside, and I am still him.
Thanks for the info- I'll try to be there on Saturday at 3:00- look for Charming Morgan Freeman level 65 Witchdoctor and I will have the surfboard mount equipped.

By the way, I went on Pirate101 on Wednesday and I looked for you, but you weren't there (I logged on at 2:50).

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
I am wondering if i should do Moo Manchu. I lvl 57 privateer. I heard from my friends that it is 3 hours but you get cool stuff. So should i do it? Plz reply

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Sorry but I couldn't be there on Saturday, and I also can't be there today (Sunday) or tomorrow, Monday, which is the last day you said you would be taking people up the tower. So, I'm going to try to get there next weekend with a different group. Thanks for the offer anyway!

Charming Morgan Freeman- level 65 Witchdoctor

Adam- level 47 Swashbuckler