Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Promotion quest problems

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I'll get staright too the point. Basicly , on Sarah Stelles Mouse fencer to Swashbuckaler promation, and Lucky Jack Russels Promotion to Dog privateer ( on different characters ) i could not get the first "Farming Part" of BOTH quests completed. My Lucky Jack russel and Sarah steele, i couldn't get either the Rojo guard cannons, or the Dispatches, either. My natical level for lucky Jack russels character is 11, and my other one is somewhere under 10. Can you please fix this as i had too get BOTH of my character a New ship!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate crusher on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
I'll get staright too the point. Basicly , on Sarah Stelles Mouse fencer to Swashbuckaler promation, and Lucky Jack Russels Promotion to Dog privateer ( on different characters ) i could not get the first "Farming Part" of BOTH quests completed. My Lucky Jack russel and Sarah steele, i couldn't get either the Rojo guard cannons, or the Dispatches, either. My natical level for lucky Jack russels character is 11, and my other one is somewhere under 10. Can you please fix this as i had too get BOTH of my character a New ship!!!
You will have a much easier time if you keep your nautical level equal to your pirate's level. The main quests will not do this for you. You have to put in a little extra work and just have some fun blowing some ships out of the skyway just to grow a bit nautically wise. I generally accomplish mine by jumping in and helping out whenever I see battles going on as I travel from place to place. The other player is always grateful and I get extra xp in the process.