Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 Sides of the Same Coin

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
So, I just dusted off one of my old books, and I've discovered something; a magical heat overflowed me as I flipped open the first pages. I re-discovered a side of me I had nearly forgotten. I'm thinking of putting down my knives and picking up the wand again. I haven't finished some adventures that I want to finish over on the other side. My activities over here may slow down a while as I progress in my wizarding adventures. I hope not to be gone for too long, but in case I'm gone longer than projected...

Happy Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Which-Ever-Winter-Holiday-You-Celebrate!
Happy New Year!

Heads:
Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Tails:
Richard BattleStone lvl100 Pyromancer (Fire)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
So, I just dusted off one of my old books, and I've discovered something; a magical heat overflowed me as I flipped open the first pages. I re-discovered a side of me I had nearly forgotten. I'm thinking of putting down my knives and picking up the wand again. I haven't finished some adventures that I want to finish over on the other side. My activities over here may slow down a while as I progress in my wizarding adventures. I hope not to be gone for too long, but in case I'm gone longer than projected...

Happy Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy New Year!

Heads:

Tails:
Sabrina Shade ( my Death wizard, level 87 ) would love to meet Richard. Let me know time and zone, server and day.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012

Happy Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy New Year!

Heads:

Tails:
You're a great friend, Dolan. It'll be sad for you to leave. Sometimes I look upon my wizarding days with longing, but I know that at heart I am a pirate:

The Pirate's life is the life for me,
Sailing the skies and the deep blue sea.
The life of one who's careless and free.
Moving stealthily through the night,
Treasures flowin' in from out of sight.
Riding horses,
fighting against clockwork forces.
I wouldn't want to be anything but a pirate, this is true,
But it definitely won't be the same without you.
The Pirate's life is the one for me,
and at times from it I want to flee,
But alas, it just keeps calling me.
The Pirate's life is the one for me.
I'm gonna miss you, Dolan, may you have success in that inferior wizard game(just kidding)
~Finnigan

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
Sabrina Shade ( my Death wizard, level 87 ) would love to meet Richard. Let me know time and zone, server and day.
Sounds like fun! We'll meet on Vampire realm in the Death School Tower at 11:30 a.m. Central Time on Sunday, September 6th. Does this work for you?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
You're a great friend, Dolan. It'll be sad for you to leave. Sometimes I look upon my wizarding days with longing, but I know that at heart I am a pirate:

Sailing the skies and the deep blue sea.
The life of one who's careless and free.
Moving stealthily through the night,
Treasures flowin' in from out of sight.
Riding horses,
fighting against clockwork forces.
I wouldn't want to be anything but a pirate, this is true,
But it definitely won't be the same without you.
The Pirate's life is the one for me,
and at times from it I want to flee,
But alas, it just keeps calling me.
The Pirate's life is the one for me.
I'm gonna miss you, Dolan, may you have success in that inferior wizard game(just kidding)
~Finnigan
Aye, I shall miss you too my friend. My heart says go to my head but my head is locked in civil war between wizard or pirate. Honestly with all the new things that have been introduced, I want to give them a try. I also still have to finish the story line. The story is really picking up for the part of the game that I'm at currently. However do not fear my friend, for as I said, I shall be sailing back in no time.

Btw, great poem. May your writing and creativity get you far.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Sounds like fun! We'll meet on Vampire realm in the Death School Tower at 11:30 a.m. Central Time on Sunday, September 6th. Does this work for you?
Sorry. That comment went up a lot slower than anticipated. Would you like to try again same time same place next Saturday, September 12?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alas, this post reached me too late! Reschedule.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
Sorry. That comment went up a lot slower than anticipated. Would you like to try again same time same place next Saturday, September 12?
Aye

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
See ya in the spiral.

I too have put down my Pirate and onto my wizard once again. There's just nothing to do here besides collecting companion tasks and training pets.

I won't get Pirate101 membership again until a new story update comes. I'm just so bored right now, and going through Cool Ranch the 6th time isn't any fun.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

Happy Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy New Year!

Heads:

Tails:
I'm gonna miss you pal! But I hope you have epic adventures on the other side of the spiral. I have my own wizard justin moon walker ( i think thats his name but i forgot....... ) we should meet up sometime at the other world! But for the meantime see ya pal!

Fearless talon lewis

Justin moonwalker

exploring all sides of the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
I can't make in the morning, is 6 pm central time good for you?