Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the 65 curse

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
So this really strange thing happens when in ship combat when you get your reward it will sometimes give you 65 gold and only that i was wondering was this a glitch or is there some system when you get to much gold it limits you gold in ship combat thnx

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pyromusket on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
So this really strange thing happens when in ship combat when you get your reward it will sometimes give you 65 gold and only that i was wondering was this a glitch or is there some system when you get to much gold it limits you gold in ship combat thnx
What level of ship are you defeating? In Marleybone the smugglers and Armada generally drop 54 gold, sometimes you'll get a bit more, in Aquila you get much more hundreds, sometimes thousands in gold ( not to mention scrip ).

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
What level of ship are you defeating? In Marleybone the smugglers and Armada generally drop 54 gold, sometimes you'll get a bit more, in Aquila you get much more hundreds, sometimes thousands in gold ( not to mention scrip ).
I am a max level pirate, i go to the reggata and mb for farming daily idk why the 65 gold thing happens but even when some one from my team collect it gives 65 gold.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Ships often give only the same amount of gold as their level. You're probably battling level 65 ships; at least they're dropping something!