Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just a little suggestion...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Ahoy, friends! I'm the Snazzy Swashbuckler and I am here to suggest about side worlds. We all DYING for the new world to come out. I've gotten Swashbuckler to level 65 about 5 months ago and now Pirate101 seems a bit boring. So until they're done making a new world (whatever it maybe) the makers of Pirate101 should keep our snazzy pirates occupied with a side world. It would, first of all, give the makers of Pirate101 time to make book 15 and a new world. And secondly, It would be a fun way to quest and have fun! Thank you all for listening to my suggestion and I'll see ya in the Spiral!
Friendly Taylor Silver Lvl 65 Swashy

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
SnazzySwashbuckler... on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy, friends! I'm the Snazzy Swashbuckler and I am here to suggest about side worlds. We all DYING for the new world to come out. I've gotten Swashbuckler to level 65 about 5 months ago and now Pirate101 seems a bit boring. So until they're done making a new world (whatever it maybe) the makers of Pirate101 should keep our snazzy pirates occupied with a side world. It would, first of all, give the makers of Pirate101 time to make book 15 and a new world. And secondly, It would be a fun way to quest and have fun! Thank you all for listening to my suggestion and I'll see ya in the Spiral!
Your idea is great and it's one I wouldn't think of.
I would agree with it in the old update, but this new provides ranked PvP, smugglers arena, a new currency scrip to stock up on, the regatta and there are still the old Aquila boss fights and boss ships and moo Manchu tower, I feel like there is enough to do for now

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
SnazzySwashbuckler... on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
In my opinion, I don't think they should work on a sideworld when they have not given us a new world in a Year and a half. If they made a side world before this new world, it would frustrate a lot of the players who are waiting for the actual story.
But i see your point anyway