Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happened to Wyatt Chirp?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 05, 2013
I just finished Cool Ranch on my 5th (lol) swash and I realized nothing really goes into depth about Wyatt...
All we know is that he died, causing the gang to split up and everyone's really sentimental about it. Also it hints and the end of the Peacemaker quest that his death was related to a Peacemaker ("...I swore never to make another [Peacemaker] after what happened to Wyatt Chirp") but does anyone know for sure what happened?

Thx, Golden Lucas Ashburn

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Well, maybe the Broncos killed him in a fight to the death
Protecting his family or Tumbleweed?
No one actually knows for sure, unless, Kingsisle just decided to keep it a secret

~Clever Finnigan Voss~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
aaronz2013 on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
I just finished Cool Ranch on my 5th (lol) swash and I realized nothing really goes into depth about Wyatt...
All we know is that he died, causing the gang to split up and everyone's really sentimental about it. Also it hints and the end of the Peacemaker quest that his death was related to a Peacemaker ("...I swore never to make another [Peacemaker] after what happened to Wyatt Chirp") but does anyone know for sure what happened?

Thx, Golden Lucas Ashburn
It isn't explained in depth ( yet ), I wonder if KI will go into the background of the death of Wyatt Chirp and the breakup of the Magnificent 7?
We get hints that the Peacemaker and a 'betrayal' by Duck Holiday is somehow involved.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2013
Thx for the quick replies, hope and admin sees this ;)

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Blind Mew answered that in one of his threads. He said that he prefered to keep that a mystery because what we imagine it to be will always be far better than what he would come up with.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
It isn't explained in depth ( yet ), I wonder if KI will go into the background of the death of Wyatt Chirp and the breakup of the Magnificent 7?
We get hints that the Peacemaker and a 'betrayal' by Duck Holiday is somehow involved.
I believe a betrayal would be highly likely due to their invincible like status, no ordinary bandit could grab a peacemaker and kill the mag 7 leader