Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Summer of Memories

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Well, school's gonna start in a week or so, and my membership expires tomorrow. I'm not gonna renew because I've played way to much this summer and I want to get used to school and sort of find my niche again before I renew my membership. Also, my birthday is in October, so I might be able to get one from my parents. So this will probably be my last post for a while.

Some things that I will remember from this Summer:
  • Esperanza getting the Master of Moo Badge and Achieving the rank of Pirate Overlord( quite an awesome resume) It was very fun doing those runs with you.
  • Randomly meeting Corrupt Lucas Vries in the Bazaar and having equally random fun with him.
  • The New Update!!!!!!! My friend who, despite my attempts to get him on the message boards, is not a marauder and I love the new Battle Royale and play it constantly.

Some Accomplishments I made this Summer:

• Getting to max on Buccaneer
  • Achieving Lieutenant rank on the boards
  • Getting to Rank Gladiator(I'm really bad at PvP so I'm really surprised)
  • Feeling like an idiot because I finally got the reference in the 'A Friend of Ours' badge.
  • getting Relentless through training a Buccaneer shark

I'd Like to thank these pirates for making this Summer awesome:

• Esperanza Devereaux
  • Fearless Dolan Grant
  • Matthew Walker
  • Fearless Talon Lewis
  • Corrupt Lucas Vries
  • Dead-eye Tyler Neasmith (my Battle Royale buddy)
  • and Valkoor and Elijah Water Vault, who I came across by utter coincidence yesterday.

Well that just about sums it up. Hope Ya'll had a wonderful summer. Please Respond to the thread. Though I may not be able to post, know that I will see all posts in response to this(and give it a Yarr)

Until next time, to quote Eagilles, I'll be Back!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
YAY fun times 'n' stuff

bye sort of

and also hi sort of

It was fun doing stuff with ya, I can still do stuff with ya though

arena, manchu, regatta, ya? fun stuff? Rug glitches? Isn't that stuff fun? It's fun to do fun stuff, right?

And the main stuff we do is just come up with ideas and stuff, so, that stuff can still be done and stuff, because the stuff you can't do isn't really part of the stuff we do.

some interesting ideas to talk bout yo:
  • getting bullrog's weapon
  • getting ratbeard's weird sword thing
  • getting el toro outfit
  • jewel socketing
  • unique deacon gear
  • godly aquilan bundle where you get a toga

cool stuff

ok now for some compliments so i sound like a nice guy and get yars

**struggling** - hey, uh, nice outfit..?
nice dorm thing?
nice class. witch is bad :(

OK have fun now!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing to you fellow Marauder. It looks like you have your priorities in the right place.
I am so thrilled you had such a wonderful Summer in this wonderful universe of ours. Making such fabulous memories it always a blast. I pray your birthday is very fruitful and we will hear from you then with reports on your massive haul. *Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
Well, school's gonna start in a week or so, and my membership expires tomorrow. I'm not gonna renew because I've played way to much this summer and I want to get used to school and sort of find my niche again before I renew my membership. Also, my birthday is in October, so I might be able to get one from my parents. So this will probably be my last post for a while.

• Esperanza getting the Master of Moo Badge and Achieving the rank of Pirate Overlord( quite an awesome resume) It was very fun doing those runs with you.
  • Randomly meeting Corrupt Lucas Vries in the Bazaar and having equally random fun with him.
  • The New Update!!!!!!! My friend who, despite my attempts to get him on the message boards, is not a marauder and I love the new Battle Royale and play it constantly.

• Feeling like an idiot because I finally got the reference in the 'A Friend of Ours' badge.

• Esperanza Devereaux
  • Fearless Dolan Grant
  • Matthew Walker
  • Fearless Talon Lewis
  • Corrupt Lucas Vries
  • and Valkoor and Elijah Water Vault, who I came across by utter coincidence yesterday.

Well that just about sums it up. Hope Ya'll had a wonderful summer. Please Respond to the thread. Though I may not be able to post, know that I will see all posts in response to this(and give it a Yarr)

I'm glad that you remember our times in the Tower - you and the other 'runners' made getting that badge easier and more fun, thank you again.
School comes first, so I expect you to excel ( straight A's will make Mom & Dad more inclined to support your game play. ) And who knows what October may bring?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well Finn, I must say that it has been a pleasure getting to know you a little bit, here on the boards. And it was a rather nice surprise to have 'bumped' into you the other day in the morphing tent. It's always quite nice meeting a fellow Message Board Marauder...especially by coincidence. I do hope that new pet turns into a great one and when you make your way back to membership, and in-game, look for me in the Spiral and I'll be happy to help you out or just hang out.

I also hope that you have a wonderful school year and I think that you should be proud of wanting to focus on your schooling and settling in to the new year. The game will certainly be here, as many of us will be too, and your education and the ebb and flow of life lessons experienced throughout your school year, will help shape and enrich the future that lies ahead of you. So, great job on wanting to take that on with full sails and cannons a blazin'.

I've really enjoyed your creativity and sense of humor here on the boards-- mighty fine posting, there! Happy early birthday to you and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the Spiral, real soon.

Again, best of luck to you and now go get further edumacated. I have always said, "I love to learn, it always makes me feel smarter!"

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

• Esperanza Devereaux
  • Fearless Dolan Grant
  • Matthew Walker
  • Fearless Talon Lewis
  • Corrupt Lucas Vries

Aye, it'll be very sad seeing you go, but I do support your decision to go all in on school. I started school about 4 weeks ago and I've also cut back on my P101 time. I actually haven't even done any Ranked PvP yet.

I must say, I'm very touched that you mentioned my name. I'm probably just a loner, but that's one of the greatest complements I've ever been given.

I enjoyed those Tower runs with you and Miss. Esperanza. It was so much more fun with friends and felt a lot less tedious.

You're birthday is in October? So is mine. That's pretty cool. Hopefully you get a subscription.

Until next time my friend,

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

• Esperanza Devereaux
  • Fearless Dolan Grant
  • Matthew Walker
  • Fearless Talon Lewis
  • Corrupt Lucas Vries

It was great meeting you finn and I'm glad I was able to make your summer awesome. We'll hold down the fort wait............ this sounds familiar. But anyway Good luck in school and have a talon tastic time! Later pal!

Fearless Talon Lewis

Golden Leo

Sean nightingale

The warriors of the spiral