Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate(y)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
So with the advent of Ranked PVP and the fix to the Pirate ability, there seems to be confusion with how and where the Pirate ability can activate. When the update notes say "the area in which the opponent begins the match only," does this statement mean that Pirate only activates in the four tiles the opponent spawns in? Or does it mean an area around the opponent?

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
I have seen that it doesn't activate at all, no matter if you are right on the spot where your opponent started. I am guessing is an update that didn't go through somehow.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
I don't know why it said Pirate(y) was "fixed" for PvP. The talent literally says for enemy territory on SHIPS.

Unless of course it was meant for PvP and just meant for enemy territory. If that is the case, oh boy people will be rushing a ton more(including myself). Either it is just something that randomly came to mind, or was intentional and just didn't get in. Whatever the case, it makes me wonder how it would affect things if Pirate could be used in PvP(promoting offensive plays for both sides, since any class(and select companions) can all get up to Pirate 3.