Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ranked PvP

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
Hello awesome people from KingsIsle,

I have a question about Ranked PvP Season pass.

I bought Season pass for ranked PvP on my Witchdoctor, but when I try to play with other characters which are on the same account it is still charging, as if I never bought the pass.

Does this works as intended? Do we have to pay for pass for each character separately? If that is the cause, some notice about that would really appreciated. I bought the pass believing that I could play Ranked PvP with all my characters, just how areas for crowns works.

That would be all from me. Thank you for this amazing game!

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
This is supposed to be fixed in today's update. I don't know if the Season Pass covers one Pirate or all your Pirates in the account. I am thinking that it only covers one Pirate since a Season Pass covers an entire season (3 months) of fighting and their are 4 Seasons in a year.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

In an update this morning we fixed an error that was charging players for each match after they had purchased a season or day pass.

For clarification, season and day passes are purchased per character.

Sorry for the confusion!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*