Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle Standards

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I have three questions about Battle Standards.

1. Does the Imperiator's standard include Cool Ranch birds as well as Aquilan birds?

2. For the Beast banner, what constitutes a beast?

3. Are the helephant and vampire companions considered undead?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:

1. Does the Imperiator's standard include Cool Ranch birds as well as Aquilan birds?

1. all birds including pet birds
2. pets and companions like the batacuda, sky snake, crokogator, Nikita, Madclaw and Tiburon.( basically if they don't stand on two feet, wear clothes or speak, they're a beast. )
3. Not the helephant, I'm not sure about the vampires.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

1. Indeed it does
2. Pets, non talking animals who aren't wearing clothes, etc
3. I think vampires count, but I dont remember. And I can't test helephant sadly

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Thank you all for answering. I'll have some... uh... fun with the tips you gave me. Does anyone know where the nearest Armada base is?

Thanks again.

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008

The others have answered your questions, but for 3) No, Helephant and Vampire companions don't count as beasts. I have tested it before.

Anecorbie's list its pretty spot on on what companions get buffed by the beastmaster banner, I don't think she missed many. The Holiday Treant works too even though he stands on two feet and its technically a tree, not a beast..

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Everyone's not sure about the vampires. Yes, they do count as undead, and Bat Masterson is really good with the double weapon power because he is constantly doing critical ripostes. As for the Soul Harvest, that's my least favorite epic talent in the game, because it takes up time, takes up space for me to place things, and the minion is a freaking Witchdoctor, making them incredibly weak and inaccurate, and they are also a minion, so, it has half stats on everything like pets do.