Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hoodoo bundle online

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 09, 2014
Hi everyone, I am very excited that the hoodoo bundle is online and would like to get one but I have one question before I do. Does the hoodoo bundle still come with a choice of 1 month membership or five thousand crowns?Because when I looked at the bundle today it only had a choice of five thousand crowns and no membership. So if I were to get the bundle would I still have a choice to get a 1 month membership?

Ruthless Daniel Gunwhale, 65

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

When purchased on our website, bundles do not come with the choice of 1 Month Membership. They will come with 5,000 Crowns.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

When purchased on our website, bundles do not come with the choice of 1 Month Membership. They will come with 5,000 Crowns.
Nice to know that bundle is online after over a year. Now if we could only have another new P101 bundle, online or retail.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Finally I can get that Mojo Monkey for my Buccaneer. A complete crew for now, to finally finish Aquila.

Thanks for the extra crowns to buy future world chapters and other crown items.

Happy sailing.