Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Got It You Guys!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
GUESS WHAT?!

After three fights of nothing, I did the final fight with the three Minotaur brothers. I didn't get the Axe, but after using the re-roll chest a couple times I GOT IT!

That is all. I just wanted to make a useless post because I am incredibly excited for a relentless-ish epic.

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Minotaur Humbler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
GUESS WHAT?!

After three fights of nothing, I did the final fight with the three Minotaur brothers. I didn't get the Axe, but after using the re-roll chest a couple times I GOT IT!

That is all. I just wanted to make a useless post because I am incredibly excited for a relentless-ish epic.

These boards are for many things besides information, and celebrating a friend's accomplishment is one of them, well done, Owen! ( Now go out and smash some clockworks! )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
GUESS WHAT?!

WAAHOOOOO! Congrats to you Owen, that is awesome.

For my Buccaneer that is simply my favorite weapon in the game. It is soooooo useful for triggering epic chains, especially combined with powers like Brutal Charge, where you get that extra Glancing Blow. Between the Brutal attack, Glancing Blow and Follow Through-- you are sure to trigger some Critical Hits (especially when buffed) and your many Blade Storms.....and that's when the fun and mayhem begin. Plus it is quite an amazing looking axe, even though I currently have mine stitched to General Tso's Blade. But that's just because....uh...well I....I presently resemble a green, samoorai bull. So the weapon had to match, but of course!

Again congrats to you and have fun with your pirate's new toy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations and well done on the sticktoitivness

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
So that's where you've been the past few days
Congratulations Owen, is it on your Privateer? I'd like to see it, as we are friends in-game as well
Reckless Duncan Quinn
Dashing Duncan Quinn
Dead-Eye Duncan Quinn

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
GUESS WHAT?!

Congrats Cap'n Quarrel. I've thought about trying for it myself but I haven't found enough time with farming in Manchu Tower. Also, I'm a swash and I'm holding on to my practice points for the next world update. However, enough of me, massive congratulations from all of me for your accomplishment. I know it isn't easy.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65