Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best gear for a lvl 65 privateer

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I'm not gonna try to say this is the best but it certainly is one of the best builds out there, and this is the build I personally created(as stated by the video made by feisty orange nearly 5 months ago) this will have the complete build including companions, and if it seems like enough people like the build i'll also add how to best use it

PvP PvE Both

Helmet- Corrupted Warlords Headgear

Robe- Imperial robes of Moo Manchu/ Captain Blood Jacket

Boots- Corrupted Warlords Boots

Weapon- Nefarious staff

Accessory- Deaths Bargain

Totem- Grizzled Heart Banner 3*

Charm- Saishu's pendant

Ring- Brain Thief Ring

Companions

First mate- Goronado

2nd- Baar

3rd- Nausica

-Robert

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 21, 2015 wrote:
I'm not gonna try to say this is the best but it certainly is one of the best builds out there, and this is the build I personally created(as stated by the video made by feisty orange nearly 5 months ago) this will have the complete build including companions, and if it seems like enough people like the build i'll also add how to best use it

PvP PvE Both

Weapon- Nefarious staff

Charm- Saishu's pendant

Ring- Brain Thief Ring

Companions

First mate- Goronado

2nd- Baar

3rd- Nausica

-Robert
Ha! I knew it, I knew you had to have Moo's Imperial Robes and Blood's Jacket!
I would like to share what my privateer, Marian Kidd, is currently equipped with:
Helm of Apollo - +102 health, +14 base armor; grants: Backstab stitched with General's Capello
Corrupted Warlord's O-Yoroi - +13 will, 48 base armor; grants Revive & the Big Guns, stitched with General's Armatura
Gladiator's Gaiters ( Empire Bundle ) +13 agility, +6 accuracy, +7 dodge, +5 magic resistance, +5 base armor
( you might ask why my privy is wearing this and not my buckler, but I have trained in stabby so the agility comes in handy when using agility based weapons, mainly though I want the dodge and the hide for Marian )
grants Walk in Darkness.
Medusa's Blades - 213 weapon power, +7 armor ( why, oh why can't I get the Bond Oni's Bulwark? )
Medusa's Venom Eyepatch - +102 health grants Assassin's Mist
Bauble of Moo Manchu ( totem ) - +117 health, grant's Revive & Valor's Fortress, stitched with The Revenger ( crown shop )
Chu Khan's Strand ( charm ) - +101 health, grants Revive & the Big Guns
Brain Thief Ring - +117 health, grants Revive & the Big Guns
Pet Mini Minotaur Little Moose besides his own powers he grants me Brutal Charge.
Well there it is.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
zuto4011a on May 21, 2015 wrote:

PvP PvE Both

Weapon- Nefarious staff

Charm- Saishu's pendant

Ring- Brain Thief Ring

Companions

First mate- Goronado

2nd- Baar

3rd- Nausica

-Robert
Who would you say are the 3 top non crown-shop companions for a Level 65 Privateer? My Presidio companion is Jack. Thank you, I would just like to know what your opinion is :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Thorn in Kane's Clocwork Back

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Cruel Owen Quarrel on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Who would you say are the 3 top non crown-shop companions for a Level 65 Privateer? My Presidio companion is Jack. Thank you, I would just like to know what your opinion is :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Thorn in Kane's Clocwork Back
1- egg shen

2- Bonnie anne

3- hawkules

although I would recommend buying zang cha or goronado as they are both incredible additions to your team