Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

farming

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
Hey, i am a privateer who has been farming the Chen ling's charm that gives fortress, the nefarious staff, and the imperial robes of moo manchu. I have also tried to get the banner from the beast pack. I been wasting to many crowns on these moo manchu chests in order to get these items, but i haven't got any of these things yet. It would be awesome if you guys could show me a trick to get these items or something. well, i hope you guys could help me out. Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfortunately, Sam, it's all random chance. There is no 'trick' to getting a drop, if there were people would be sharing it here or with friends.
Now for the Beast Banner, did you know that Captain Blood drops one? My Witchdoctor got one in battle with him in Miranda. It is similar to the Beast Pack banner.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013