Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a magnificent return indeed!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
first of all: a hearty and long awaited hello to my fellow MB maurauders! as some of you might remember, i said a temporary goodbye to my membership until (supposedly) the new world was made available. However, since it is spring break, and my pockets are somewhat heavier than they were before) i have decided to renew it for one month in hopes that they finally reveal what we have all been waiting for. in all that time, I have been stalkin- erm, keeping a close eye on the message boards. unfortunately, of course, you can't post without a membership. that said, I'm looking forward to playing again! and i'm looking forward to SOMETHING ELSE even more. . . but KI knows what that is, and i'm sure they are tired of hearing about it so i wont go on a rant. in any case, I'll see yall in the spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
first of all: a hearty and long awaited hello to my fellow MB maurauders! as some of you might remember, i said a temporary goodbye to my membership until (supposedly) the new world was made available. However, since it is spring break, and my pockets are somewhat heavier than they were before) i have decided to renew it for one month in hopes that they finally reveal what we have all been waiting for. in all that time, I have been stalkin- erm, keeping a close eye on the message boards. unfortunately, of course, you can't post without a membership. that said, I'm looking forward to playing again! and i'm looking forward to SOMETHING ELSE even more. . . but KI knows what that is, and i'm sure they are tired of hearing about it so i wont go on a rant. in any case, I'll see yall in the spiral!
Welcome back, mate!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Welcome back! sadly there is no new world yet but there is still other stuff to do.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Blixet on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
Hello Blixet and welcome back to the fabulous.........!

*Ahem*

"Pirate's Bulletin Board of Scurvy Messages!"

Yup. That's my temporary nickname.

But in all seriousness, welcome back, and I hope you have a fantastic post-return time as you must have pre-exiting the Message Boards.

Cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
We Message Board Marauders always welcome back absent Marauders with open arms.
Welcome and have a blast. I have heard of at least two new hybrids discovered yesterday and probably more since your vacation from us. Happy morphing too.