Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's Friday the 13th... again!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

It's Friday the 13th, again! In honor of this most unlucky of days, our super superstitious message board titles have returned.

Don't forget to pet a black cat today!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

It's Friday the 13th, again! In honor of this most unlucky of days, our super superstitious message board titles have returned.

I am pretty sure we have 2 more Friday the 13th this year lol To make sure my soccer game does not end up in 20-1 again gonna have to do all the super superstitions :D Our team is green does that give any luck or cough* crowns cough* hint hint wink wink eh i tried :P

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I use umbrellas inside and with spring coming I think I'll be using them a lot.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

There's this stray black cat walking around my backyard everyday and I don't know if I should pet it...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Thank you Bonnie!

Be sure to walk under ladders,open umbrellas in doors,break mirrors,dance with witches...in fayrie rings,spill salt,talk about Macbeth in theatres,give people clocks as gifts(it's unlucky in Mooshu,so be sure to give it to someone in Mooshu),pay with two dollar bills alone,and step on graves.

Have a Happy Friday the 13th!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I hugged a grey kitty is that close enough? It licked my nose.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Titles have returned to normal.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*