Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
I started a second account this summer. My little bucc is level 11, she has a ninja pig companion level 10 currently. My grandson asked how I got him and I have NO idea ! His name is Death Stalker, class is swash, and says he is a ninja pig. Now back in 2012 we all got a ninja pig per account as promotion in the mail. OK does anyone know how 2+ years later , a baby bucc , created in Fall 2014 got this companion? All we can find online is about the 2012 one, and the name Death Stalker says its a scorpion. My team mate is perplexed too, she cant find any other info either.

thanks for an input
The Elves

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

You must have redeemed the code on that account. That's the only way you would get a ninja pig companion.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
May 30, 2010
witefeather on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
I started a second account this summer. My little bucc is level 11, she has a ninja pig companion level 10 currently. My grandson asked how I got him and I have NO idea ! His name is Death Stalker, class is swash, and says he is a ninja pig. Now back in 2012 we all got a ninja pig per account as promotion in the mail. OK does anyone know how 2+ years later , a baby bucc , created in Fall 2014 got this companion? All we can find online is about the 2012 one, and the name Death Stalker says its a scorpion. My team mate is perplexed too, she cant find any other info either.

thanks for an input
The Elves
There was a ninja pig code from Marco Pollo's map, which some of us in the US got and others didn't. Credit card on file with KI, maybe? Anyway, the names all vary, so your Death Stalker is my Lightning Viper. Train him up -- he gets to be pretty good (although I recommend making him as dodgy as you can).

And if you can find that map, the code was useable up to four(?) times (on different accounts, once per account). You may have a couple more ninjas waiting to be set free.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
thanks Bonnie for trying to help, but I still cant figure why the pig shows up on the third character I made on this new account, I have had the flip side wizard account for this logon since june 2009 but didn't make the pirate side till 2014.Unless the code has been in limbo al this time waiting for me to create another pirate account.
Well whatever reason for his being on the bucc's group, I will keep training him.
Thanks
The Elves