Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost my characters!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 30, 2015
So I reported a bug and went to log back in and my characters were gone!
I really enjoy this game. It's generally relaxing and my main character was fun to play and use to help other players in the game. So if he's gone I'm absolutely done with this game. And I didn't put money on my account just to have it flushed away like that.

Administrator
Ahoy!

I checked your account and I currently see the following characters:

- Dead-eye Jack West, Level 14 Musketeer
- Crafty Tom Sharp, Level 12 Buccaneer

If you're missing characters beyond these, please contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
therumdrunkcaptain on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
I really enjoy this game. It's generally relaxing and my main character was fun to play and use to help other players in the game. So if he's gone I'm absolutely done with this game. And I didn't put money on my account just to have it flushed away like that.
Welcome to the message boards.
It's possible that they were just loading due to a delay in your internet and were there, just slow to come out of hiding.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
therumdrunkcaptain on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Man, chrissy you must be a fast typer, LOL she took the words right outta me mouth.