Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Replay-able Cutscenes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
A thought occurs to me: a great thing to add to the game would be replay-able cut scenes for certain events that happen in the game, like the Triumphal Feast we gave to Eagilles in his hall; we could do that to when Catbeard goes on trial. A way so that players can relive the dialogue and such of past missions, instead of finding them on YouTube.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I kind of like this idea, but I was thinking was that we should have a photo album so we can look at the photos shown in the game such as el toro as a young boy and marco pollo's crew in el dorado. You cant access them you have to find them online. Why haven't they done this before?

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Good idea! I always forget funny dialog!
Maybe you can use a button/key to take a picture, then put it in your "scrapbook" which is in your backpack. Maybe the scrapbook would cost crowns?