Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a bunch of random hypothesis'

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
while reloading the spiral since it got deleted while my computer was being fixed some things occurred to me, a few hypothesis' that cant really be tested until the next major update (talking like new world not small ones)

1 while I was in Valencia I looked at the map and something occurred to me blind mew said the current Valencia skyway we can go to now is the backwaters, I judged from the size of the machine in the middle and due to the 2 other skyways that there is at least 3 other skyways unless the others are cool ranch sized. due to that Cadiz would be opposite to granchia. we would have to go to at least one other skyway before we go there so its possible Cadiz may be a part 2 of the new Valencia skyways. not saying it is but from what I know its not going to just be going through a stormgate straight into the heart of Valencia. (unless we have a armada ship *hint hint*)

2 I was thinking about Kane's class as a enemy I relooked in the puppet show and it said he was stronger smarter and faster than any living thing, 2 classes I know fill those requirements 1 there strong (their highland charge gives them more range than a swashbuckler has) and they to in their own way are strong and if I recall correct they can increase movement to.

that's all I have for now but if you want to add on or criticize feel free to

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I'd like to think that Kane is a combination of all the classes.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey