Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where would you live in the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
If you were to live in the Spiral, where would you want to live? Answer like this:

World:

Why?:

What area?:

I would do this.

World: Marleybone

Why?: Fight for Her Majesty, and defeat the armada.

What area?: Between Marleybone City, and Isle of Dogs

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This is a very good idea!
World:
Skull Island
Archeologist
Why?
To expand Spiral knowledge of the Aztecan's culture.
What areas?
Anywhere there are Aztecan ruins, but mainly Xol Akmul.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
World: Anywhere in the Spiral.

Why?: To hunt down Evil & Villainy wherever the skis take me, and earn a few bits on the way.

What Area?: the capital of any world in the Spiral.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
World: MooShu

Why?: To entertain the proud MooShu people and provide them some much needed laughs and relief from everyday life's monotonous ways. As well as to construct fine, yet humble, homes for all of the poor indigent MooShu peoples that have suffered despotic oppression at the hooves of Moo Manchu and his cohorts. I would work with the local farm folk to craft exotic and exquisite furniture that would be a great source of pride, and would also help provide them another source of commerce and trade. It would be an honor to work amongst and with the fine cows, sheep, goats, geese and pigs of such humble, yet noble existence. And I would also have to craft some melodious musical instruments so that we all could gather, sing, dance and boogie down around a bonfire-- who wouldn't want to see a pig cut a jig, a goose turn it loose, a cow take a bow and a sheep do the creep?

What area?: All of the wonderfully quaint villages painted across the beautiful and bountiful MooShu landscapes. Preferably setting up shop in Yagizawa Village, by the waterfall where El Toro catches his shoe!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Oh! this sounds fun

World:Aquila

Occupation:Recruiting (Basically tristan likes to recruit people and make a large crew/fleet)

Why?:Because he wants to have an army to obliterate the armada
What area?:The skyway! He lives in his ship(s) cabins and so does the rest of his crew

Thrifty Tristan Thatcher Lvl 65 Swashy

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015

Occupation Royal navy officer

Why? I really like the look of Marleybone and it is quite nice looking. Also I would get to Crush Clockworks

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
World: Aquila

Why: Just because that sounds fun, and you would be well respected.

Love me some witchdoctor!

Catherine Reade

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Ohh, I love this question. I am completely undecided between two possibilities,
The First:

World: Somewhere in Albion
Occupation: Naturalist and member of the SGS, Spiral Geographic Society
Why: Because I love Marleybone, and although we haven't seen Albion (yet?) I assume it's a bonny place, filled with rolling hills, heath covered mountains, and deep forested glens. (hehe)

The Second:
World: Grizzelhiem, I really love Grizzelheim, and so much of it reminds of me of many places I've been in Canada, Grizzelheim is really my favourite world in the spiral.
Why: why not?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I can't decide so I'm going to go with

world: marlybone
Why: I loved solving crimes in wizard101 so I want my pirate to be like that, he would take matters into his own hands and do whatever it takes to solve the crime, which basically is just a bunch of random fights. But in his spare time he could be in the secret service learning about the armada and fighting there ships.
Where: wherever my job takes me in marlybone

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buckaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
DenicetheMenace305 on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
If you were to live in the Spiral, where would you want to live? Answer like this:

World:

Why?:

What area?:

I would do this.

interesting question mate though i have two ideas where i would like to live!

world: anywere

occupation bounty hunter

why? so i can beat down the meanest pirates ever and gian a rep XD

what area? pretty much everywere in the spiral so no bounty hunter can escape! XD

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

World:

Why?:

What area?:

I would do this.

interesting question mate

world: anywere

occupation bounty hunter

why? so i can beat down the meanest pirates ever and gian a rep XD

what area? pretty much everywere in the spiral so no bounty hunter can escape! XD

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If any world of the spiral I can live, it would this world described below.

World- Valencia

Occupation- Valencian Resistance Solider

Why- To help defeat the Armada army and save what is left in Valencia. ( and take back Cadiz my former hometown as a unicorn musketeer.)

Where- Cadiz before the Armada drove me out to Florenzia. That's how I joined the resistance army to fight for Valencia.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
World- Marleybone

Occupation- Mercenary hired by the marleybonian Government to assist in the war against Valencia

Why- Because money talks

What area- Wherever my ship currently is, there is no time for rest in a war

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hmm...well...I've got many many options,that I may post later.For now,though...

World:Mooshu

Occupation:Wealthy Patron of the Poetic Juggling Carpentry Arts

Why?:Well,someone's gotta be a patron,Valkoor's job isn't exactly cheap.Where's he gonna get the materials for the furniture and the celebrations?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:

Why?:Well,someone's gotta be a patron,Valkoor's job isn't exactly cheap.Where's he gonna get the materials for the furniture and the celebrations?
Lol, very good, Felix! Since you're so rich ( and I'm sure, very generous ) may I ask you to fund my excavations in the Gold Mine?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
How Fun!!

World: Candy World (We know it's in the spiral we just haven't seen it yet)

Occupation: Furniture Artisan: crafting and creating amazing decorations for your gingerbread houses! Need a spun sugar chandelier or a banana boat bed? I'm your Gal!

Why: Because a I love crafting and decorating and who wouldn't want to play with candy and chocolate all day!

Area: Well we haven't seen the world yet so it's hard to pin down an exact location but I'd like to settle near a gumdrop forest or a lollipop lane in a cosy shortbread house (since I really am super allergic to ginger)

~Clumsy Calamity

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:

I gladly, excitedly and humbly accept your wealthy patronage, thy Master of Hoodoo-- providing you join in on all of the MooShu merriment that is guaranteed to stem from all of the finely crafted furniture, melodious music making and jig dancin' farm animals (oh and from our 12 times annually, comic "Groanfest" called..."Puntopia")

And you are right, it certainly isn't cheap! Like I told you before "Momma didn't raise no fool...nope, for that it took years of self-training!".

So bring on the wealth and let the good times roll! And thank you for your support.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
Lol, very good, Felix! Since you're so rich ( and I'm sure, very generous ) may I ask you to fund my excavations in the Gold Mine?
Academic and scientific pursuits are just as significant as that of the arts.

Valkoor,truer words,and more quoteworthy ones have rarely been spoken.My utmost support,to you and Esperanza.

Calamity,you are a genius!BEST.JOB.EVER¨!!!!!!

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
This is a fun topic, and Calamity's post made me smile.

Where would Captain Rosethorn live?

World: Monquista

Why: With all the political problems I can't tie myself to one side. If I hire myself as a Freelance Mercenary, I can fight for or against any side. Plus, add in the fact that aside from Gortez everyone else is really small compared to me I can feel like I'm lording over everyone!

What area: Diablo Cut. Since it's haunted I doubt many would want to go there, so I wouldn't be bothered.

And now for something completely different. Where would my characters live? Granted they could just live in their private homes and islands but where's the fun in that?

1st character: Captain Silver Angela Everhart
World: Skull Island
Why: She fancies herself a thief, and by being able to stick to the shadows can make for clean getaways.
What area: Captain Gunn's hideout would be her base of operations.

2nd character: Sheriff Dreaming Pearl Dove
World: Cool Ranch
Why: The pirate life wasn't really working out. Becoming Sheriff and upholding a sense of justice leavings the sense of value. Oh, and little kids calling her hero helps too.
What area: Her ship as Cooper's Roost is very vast to patrol it all.

3rd character: Mystic Sabrina Holystone
Why: With so much undead lurking around someone has to keep them tame and in check. Her job probably would branch out to other worlds.
What area: Fort Mcmurtry

4th character: Captain Happy Holly
World: Mooshu
Why: After losing her hand, eye, and leg to various battles settling down someplace quite, and running a simple tea shop would be safe and peaceful. Or is it?
What area: Yagizawa Village
5th character: Lucky Golden Angel Lawson
World: El Dorado
Why: Money
What area: Whichever has the most gold in it.

The end.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011

Area: Watering Hole

Why: Because buffaloons are getting out of control...

Happy Valentines Day

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Sealioneer on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:

Area: Watering Hole

Why: Because buffaloons are getting out of control...

Happy Valentines Day
That's an altruistic job,we always need more people willing to herd buffaloon!Not something I'd be able to do.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012

Area: Isle of dogs

Why: well people need a seamstress if their clothes were either damaged or were too tight or too big to wear and who knows maybe I might fix some uniforms form either the army or the navy.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014

Area: Skull Island

Why: I love fighting, and getting companions!

Silly Noah Underwood - Level 58

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011

World:

Why?:

What area?:

I would do this.

Why: Some people around Skull Island are rude

What area: A secret household in the sewers (near Swashbuckler's Hall)

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55