Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blue Windstone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
I am not quite sure where I got the blue windstone, as I did not go on a quest for it or receive any notification.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Austraulopithucus on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I am not quite sure where I got the blue windstone, as I did not go on a quest for it or receive any notification.
You got it in Valencia in the dungeon where you meet phule

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You got the blue windstone in the tomb of Marco Pollo just before you were attacked by Phule's minions. Don't you remember your companions saying, "There's no map piece here, captain There's a windstone, take that. " or words to that effect.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
The blue windstone is the windstone from Skull Island to Cool Ranch. Did you just finish Valencia / visited Marco Pollo's tomb before? That may be the reason, if not, then I dunno.

Ensign
May 23, 2014
You got it in Marco Pollo's Tomb, right before you fight Phule's forces

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you, I was the second person onto the sigil so that may have had something to do with the missing dialogue.